Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Author: E.B. Joseph

Author Interview:  E.B. Joseph
Book title and Subtitle: Homeschool Adventure Show: Interview Questions - First Grade Book 1
Genre:  Non-fiction, Education

Ericka Bellamy Joseph (E.B. Joseph)



Interview Conducted on 14 July 2015


Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am a retired U.S. Marine of over 20 years. I am an Online Entrepreneur and currently a Homeschool Mom. What I do best is consolidate information in simple and easy to follow formats.  When I retired from the military, I had two dreams-homeschool my child and work for myself. It started with me writing the books floating in my brain and it has blossomed into much more. 

What is one of your favorite positive sayings or quotes?

The family that eats together builds unity.


Who or What inspired you to start writing this book?

I decided to Homeschool after completing my College Thesis paper about Alternative Education. That was before I was married and pregnant. This book captures the dream in print. 

What three words would you use to describe this book?

Educational, Entertaining, and Motivating 

Who is your target group for this book?

Currently Homeschooling Parents and those thinking about Homeschooling

Tell us about this book.

This book is an entertaining look into the life of a homeschool child. My daughter and I created a Homeschool podcast on BlogTalk Radio (Homeschool Adventure Show). By popular demand, I have transcribed the interview show notes. I will provide you a glimpse into my daughter’s journey as she learns Spelling, Reading, Math, Science, History, Geography and much, much more.

Do you have a favorite chapter from this book?

I especially like "Fictitious Friday."

What do you hope people will gain from reading this book?

I hope people will learn Homeschooling is hard work, but it is also very rewarding. 

Is your book in Print, ebook or both?

It is only found on Amazon Kindle. 

What advice would you give to other Writers?

Make an outline of what you want to say and start typing.

Tell us the link where potential readers can buy this book.

Any additional links?

My Book Trailer Video is on YouTube: https://youtu.be/c18yFhKsxmg

Is there anything else you would like to share about this book? 

The first book launch promotion will run from 14 July-26 July 2015.



Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your world.


Plan2Win